Your Risk is Our Risk
At Resilience, we offer a fresh approach to the middle market in cyber insurance backed by a top-rated carrier and an in-house claims team. With services ranging from holistic insurance coverage at bind to loss mitigation services post-bind, to custom, ongoing security services throughout the lifecycle of the policy, your cyber resilience is our business.
A Holistic Approach To Cyberattacks
We bring together a full ecosystem of security, insurance, and claims—all supported by superior data gathering and analytics—to provide highly tailored defense, coverage, and support for mid-market companies.
- Comprehensive coverage throughout a cyber incident
- Market-leading coverage extensions for often overlooked losses
- Exemplary in-house insurance and claims team
- Easy automated distribution platform for brokers
- Ransomware War Game
- Attacker Analysis
- Technical Security Consultations
- Incident Response Planning
- Executive Strategy & Planning
- Cyber Meteorology Dashboard
- Cyber Wellness Monitoring
- Ransomware Readiness Implementation
- Active Preferred Partner Network
Receive a complimentary cloud business email system assessment that ensures your security configuration can support remote operations.
Before an attack
Complimentary scanning, training, and consulting.
We offer actionable insights into critical vulnerabilities and threats and guide in-house experts to help avoid incidents.
During an attack
Rapid response of our claims service.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with you to deliver cyber expertise, maximum coverage, and the best resolution possible.
After an attack
Complete guidance through every step of the recovery process.
We also work to make you more resilient by offering guidance on how to come back even stronger.
As organizations everywhere shift to remote work, we help manage your increasing reliance on cloud systems and new risks, from misconfigured services to perilous home network security.
Hear from our talented team of cybersecurity experts about recent trends in security and insurance, the latest tips for keeping your company secure, and all things cyber.