New Colleagues Reflect the MGA’s Strength, Growth, and Diversity
San Francisco, CA, May 20, 2021 – Resilience Cyber Insurance Solutions, providing comprehensive insurance coverage and patented cybersecurity tools to protect mid-market companies, announced today several new hires enhancing the services and solutions it delivers to clients continuing its strategic growth. Adding professionals across various teams – insurance, security, data and engineering, and business operations – reflects the demands Resilience has been getting from the market.
“Resilience is not about control. It’s about dynamic intelligence and learning and then gaining strength from that process,” said Vishaal Hariprasad, CEO of Resilience. “Ransomware is proving previous models of assessing and transferring cyber risk obsolete. We continue to build the most accomplished, creative, and thoughtful team in the industry to deliver on our commitment to our clients – to both Insure and Secure in an ever-changing threat landscape.”
- Hunter Brooks, coming from Moat, where he specialized in Data Science, joins as the Senior Data Scientist in Durham, North Carolina. Prior to Moat, he worked as the Scientific Collaborator at EPFL. He is certified in both Machine Learning and Applied Plotting and Charting and Data Representation in Python.
- Kelly Brown joins as an Assistant Vice President on the Underwriting team based in Los Angeles. Brown joins from Beazley, where she specialized in Cyber, Technology E&O, MPL, and Media Liability. Prior to her tenure with Beazley, she worked at Willis Towers, Watson, and Marsh.
- Beth Castilano joins from Digital Partners as the Director of Business Operations based in Ohio. At Digital Partners, she served as the Number 2 to the CIO, supporting her in shaping and running Digital Partners’ Global Technology Services. Previously, she worked at Great American Insurance Group and Corporate United.
- Amy Chang takes the position of Director of Business Development based in Washington, DC. Formerly, as Head of Cybersecurity Intelligence Group for North America at JPMorgan Chase, Chang was responsible for monitoring external threats to the financial sector and for the protection of the firm's employees and technological infrastructure. Previously, Chang served as an Officer for the U.S. Navy Reserve and worked as the Staff Director at the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Dan James takes the role of Principal Engineer based in Washington DC. James joins from Palo Alto Networks, where he was the Software Architect. Previously, he worked at Verisign, Cisco Systems, and Mystech Associates/Sterling Software.
- Mike Manzo, formerly a Vice President with Aon, joins as an Assistant Vice President on the underwriting team also in Dallas. While at Aon, Manzo served on the Cyber Solutions E&O/Cyber Broking team, responsible for the development, service, strategic direction, analysis, and risk transfer for Cyber, Technology, Media, and Professional Liability exposures.
- Amanda Surovec joins as the Director of Security & Claims based in Philadelphia. Previously, Surovec worked as the Claims Manager at Beazley. Before her work there, she was a Claims Specialist at Sphere Risk Partners.
Resilience Cyber Insurance Solutions provides comprehensive insurance coverage and patented cybersecurity tools to protect mid-market companies. By bringing together security, insurance, and recovery, Resilience goes beyond risk transfer to help clients become cyber resilient. Resilience insurance, the cyber program manager of Intact Insurance Specialty Solutions – rated A+ by A.M. Best – leverages Cyber Meteorology, a proprietary data-driven risk analytics platform, to provide highly targeted coverage and allowing for a superior claims experience. Resilience is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Founders Fund, CRV, Intact Ventures, UL Ventures, and John Thompson, Chairman of Microsoft. For more information, visit www.resilienceinsurance.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Dan Prince for Resilience